You’re proud of your ballpark operation, but nagged by the suspicion that you are not seeing the most from the bottom line. You can allay those fears by unlocking the value in your ballpark operations by uniting every element with a point-of-sale system (POS) from Stadium1, the leader in ballpark management tools.
Simply put, a ballpark POS system unlocks the value in your operations, taking your existing practices and generating additional revenue while reducing costs – contributing mightily toward your bottom line. And by using a single POS system to manage stadium operations, you can simplify management while at the same time monitoring all activity from every station. Simplified monitoring, more data, one platform: Stadium1 is the tool for unlocking the value in your ballpark operations.
Stadium1 combines a robust POS system with back-end reporting tools, creating a powerful platform that serves fans quickly and tracks inventory accurately while increasing revenues and cutting down on expenses. In the first year, Stadium1 can increase revenues by 22 percent the first year, while cutting costs as well. Here’s how, listed by department.
Concessions and Merchandise
- Stadium1 streamlines the process of tracking inventory, from placing the order to tracking its shipping to each concession POS unit.
- Need to clear out inventory that could go to waste? A deal engine function flags the situation and lets you address the potential problem.
- A barcode system tracks the merchandise inventory with accurate counts while controlling the inventory flow.
Built-in real-time dashboards, in-game revenue and expense analytics controls, check points, stand sheets, and detail reports, Stadium1 can boost revenues while decreasing costs. The numbers are there: customers have seen a 14 percent increase in revenue, a 7 percent reduction in food waste thanks to inventory tracking, a 4 percent reduction in theft and a 17 increase in the merchandise sales.
- Bar-coded tickets, issued at the ballpark or at the POS terminal, can process sales while adding value and upselling the customers. This allows you to add value for season-ticket holders, groups, and fans who don’t want to carry cash or credit cards.
- Loaded tickets can also be issued as gift certificates—a great tool for groups.
- Depending on your state, you could be able to keep unused values if there is breakage with a loaded ticket (meaning when the money is not used).
The ability to upsell and add value for your customers is a prime way Stadium1 functionality can unlock the value both of your ticketing platform and group-sales program. Again, the numbers are there: teams have seen a 100 percent increase in revenue when a team implements a loaded-tickets program.
- Back-screen advertising on every POS unit creates sponsorship inventory to a captive audience. This can be a 30-second commercial or an ad with a sponsor logo.
- The fans will also see what they ordered and their change for the sale.
- You can also add a QR code for fans to scan in their phones, allowing you to track the ad’s activity to determine if the ad is working
A captive audience for marketing is a prime addition to your overall sponsorship offering, making it a new revenue channel for your team and a new form of advertising for your sponsor. This can result in thousands of dollars of new revenue for the team.
Perhaps the biggest value Stadium1 can unlock: fan involvement. With the Stadium1 Fan App, you can create revenue while while building a database. The Fan App, which lets you award points and run contests, will give fans more reasons to return game after game. What kind of contests can you run? For instance, you can offer a point system to go to batting practice on the field or enter a lottery to win a game jersey. Return business is always good business—and a great value to unlock.
The Fan App is a creative way to sell more and involve your fans.
In summary: Stadium1 unlocks the value of a stadium venue management system, with the ability to generate revenue and reduce expenses for fans, employees, sponsorships, and the management interaction around a stadium operation.
Stadium1 was designed specifically for stadium operations, born online and created from the ground up with the most advanced cloud-based software programming technology tools, designed by a team owner with a world-class technology background. Stadium 1 exists in the market today with tools that can help teams increase revenues, reduce theft and waste. The integrated management suite links all departments into a real-time system so ownership can make more informed pre-game, in-game and post-game decisions based on integrated technology.
If you want more information on how Stadium1 can solve your venue needs with an integrated management system complete with state-of-the-art POS terminals and the full line of Stadium1 products and services, contact Ed Mullen at email@example.com or call 561-704-1414.