This has been quite the offseason for videoboard installations, as the Oakland Athletics are expecting two new displays at O.co Coliseum for the 2015 season.
The new videoboards will be installed down the left- and right-field lines. The specs:
- 36 feet high by 145 feet wide each
- Approximately 5,225 square feet per display
- Approximately 10,450 square feet total for two main video displays
- More than 4.2 million LEDs per display
- 13HD pixel layout – premier outdoor video display solution for brightness to cut through direct sunlight.
In addition, a new ribbon board will grace the upper-deck fascia.
Image courtesy Oakland Athletics.