The New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Class AA; Eastern League) and concessionaire Professional Sports Catering (PSC) have unveiled revamped concessions at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium. Fans can expect several new food items throughout the ballpark, ranging from new burgers and hot dogs to several healthy options.
“We’re always working with our partners at Professional Sports Catering to improve the fan experience, and I think everyone is going to love all the upgrades we’ve made,” said Fisher Cats President and GM Rick Brenner. “Nothing beats a great meal at a ballgame, and we’re proud to offer more options than ever before.”
The first base concession area will be transformed to give fans three unique selections:
- Franx, featuring that ballpark favorite: a foot-long Kayem hot dog grilled to perfection.
- Hickory’s BBQ, offering a tasty new variety of pulled pork, pulled chicken, cheesy corn casserole, coleslaw and a wide selection of signature sauces.
- Burgertopia, with mouthwatering half-pound burgers and all the toppings you can pile on.
Behind home plate, The Wrappery, presented by Stonyfield Organic, serves up the healthiest menu, complete with salads, wraps and some guilt-free dessert options. Sweet, the latest dessert window, will feature a new fudge brownie sundae and soft serve ice cream. Fans can also indulge in a deep fried Oreo from the Fried Dough Cart.
Three upgraded mobile food carts will be added as well:
- Salsa, serving hand-rolled burritos and super large nachos.
- Smokies, offering four varieties of smoked Kayem sausage along with our signature foot-long hot dog.
- Steakadelphia, bringing the unforgettable flavor of a Philly cheesesteak straight to your seat.
Fans can still get their regular concession needs at the Primary Grille behind home plate and the Flashpoint Grille on the third base side concourse.
“I’m confident guests will be pleased with the impact of the new food destinations around the stadium,” said Kyle Lindquist, director of food and beverage of Pro Sports Catering. “The experience will be enhanced with new sights and smells, and the added variety of delicious food options for everyone to enjoy.”