The 2-millionth fan in New Hampshire Fisher Cats history will walk through the Merchantsauto.com Stadium turnstiles this coming homestand.
The 2-millionth fan in New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Class AA; Eastern League) history will walk through the Merchantsauto.com Stadium turnstiles this coming homestand, which runs from Thursday, May 13, through Sunday, May 16. The 2,000,000th fan will receive a prize package valued at over $3,000.
"The two-millionth fan only comes along once in a team's history, so we want to commemorate the occasion by putting together an unforgettable prize package," said Fisher Cats President Rick Brenner. "We want to thank all of the best fans in baseball for helping us reach this milestone, so this is our way of giving everyone the opportunity to win. Knowing we are closing in on the magic number means anybody who comes to games next weekend has a chance to be number 2,000,000!"
- The 2,000,000th fan in Fisher Cats' history will receive all of the following prizes:
- Two Season Tickets for the remainder of the 2010 season
- Nightly Luxury Suite Rental at a Fisher Cats game for 18 people with 2 VIP Parking Passes
- Weekend rental of a Merchants Auto 15-Passenger Van
- One weekend stay/dinner at the Steele Hill Resorts
- $200 Full Vehicle Detail from AutoFair
- Personalized Autographed Fisher Cats Jersey
- Four Canobie Lake Park Passes
- $100 Meat House Gift Certificate
- $100 Gift Certificate from T-Bones/Cactus Jack's
- Two Pats Peak Ski Lift Tickets in 2011
- Atlas Fireworks $50 Gift Certificate
- One Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Four Chunky's Cinema Pub Passes
- VIP Tour of Merchantsauto.com Stadium
- Ceremonial First Pitch at a Fisher Cats game
A grand total of 1,984,252 fans have attended Fisher Cats' home games since the inaugural 2004 season, meaning the club is just 15,748 away from 2,000,000. The Fisher Cats welcomed their 1,000,00th fan, 10-year old Drew Farris of Andover, MA, on July 7, 2007.
Share your news with the baseball community. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribers to the weekly Ballpark Digest newsletter see features before they're posted to the site. You can sign up for a free subscription at the Newsletter Signup Page.