The New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Class AA; Eastern League) celebrated a milestone at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium on Wednesday, when they welcomed the five millionth fan in franchise history.
Joe Deleault (duh-LOW), his wife Tracy, son Lincoln and daughter Willa of Goffstown, NH were surprised at the Fisher Cats front entrance and presented with the following prize pack:
- 4 Half-Season Tickets to the 2019 Fisher Cats Season
- Two VIP Suite Tickets for a Year to Every SNHU Arena Event
- Ice Cream for a Year, Courtesy of HP Hood
- A Two-Night, Three-Day Stay at Steele Hill Resorts
- $500 in T-Bones & Cactus Jack’s Dining Certificates
- $100 in Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Cards
- Dinner (with Car Service from Axis Coach) at the Foundry Restaurant
- A Special Prize Pack from Northeast Delta Dental
“We couldn’t believe it! We came up and boom, there it was. With all the fanfare, we were totally surprised and happy to find out we were the five millionth fans,” said Joe Deleault, who has been coming to Fisher Cats games since the team’s inaugural season. “To think about [the Fisher Cats welcoming] five million fans, that’s just incredible. What a night.”
Image courtesy New Hampshire Fisher Cats.
RELATED STORIES: Fisher Cats Preparing to Welcome 5-Millionth Fan