The Northwest Arkansas Naturals (Class AA; Texas League) achieved a major attendance milestone on Sunday, when they welcomed their three millionth fan to Arvest Ballpark. Meghan Harris and her family were recognized as the club’s three millionth fan.
The Naturals came into Sunday’s game with 2,995,494 fans and with an announced crowd of 5,541 in attendance tonight brings the grand total to 3,001,035 over 633 regular season games at Arvest Ballpark. This year alone, the Naturals have seen 123,113 fans enter the gates for an average of 4,735 fans per game over the course of 26 openings during the 2017 season.
“We are thrilled to honor Meghan Harris and her family as our 3 millionth fan and this milestone is a continued reminder of the consistent support we receive from all of our fans,” said Justin Cole, Naturals vice president/general manager. “It is extra special to have this occur during our 10th season in Springdale and we can’t wait to create many more great memories for our fans on the path to our 4 millionth fan at Arvest Ballpark.”
In honor of the event, the Naturals awarded the Harris family the following prize pack to celebrate the occasion:
- Four (4) Naturals T-shirts from the Naturals Team Store
- Twenty (20) Tickets and Six (6) Parking Passes to the Owner’s Suite
Ceremonial First Pitch
- Meet & Greet with the team and Manager Vance Wilson
- Two (2) Autographed Baseballs (Royals’ Prospect RHP Kyle Zimmer & Royals’ 3B Mike Moustakas )
Opportunity to take Batting Practice at Arvest Ballpark
- Four (4) Tickets to a Kansas City Royals Game
- The 3 millionth fan prize package is valued at over $1,000 and was delivered to the lucky fans by Strike the Sasquatch and members of the Naturals organization as they entered the gates prior to tonight’s game against the Double-A Oakland Athletics.
During the 2010 season, the Northwest Arkansas Naturals hit the 1 millionth fan milestone at a home game in September while the 2 millionth fan came through the gates of Arvest Ballpark and was honored during a game in April of 2014.