The concessionaire shares what’s new on the menus at 15 Major League Baseball ballparks this season.Aramark, which manages concessions at 15 MLB ballparks, released a list of the new food items at each.
The trend this year: teams are offering value-packed combo meals, kids’ concessions and game day specials, and expanding all-you-can-eat sections and loaded ticket programs. There’s nothing too outrageous here, unless you dislike the idea of eating a half-chicken at the ballpark.
Here are some of the more notable additions to the teams’ rosters:
- Angel Stadium (Angels): Chicken Mole Burrito, Burrito Bowls, Grande Nachos, Chicken Soft Tacos
- Citizens Bank Park (Phillies): Bull’s BBQ Half Chicken, Buffalo or Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bites, Monster Chicken Nachos, Chicken and Veggie Quesadillas, Funnel Cake Fries
- Coors Field (Rockies): Veggie Dogs, Turkeyburger Sliders, Blazin’ Burger
- Fenway Park (Red Sox): Shrimp Roll, Sweet & Spicy and Buffalo Chicken Wings, Gobbler Sandwich, Monster Chicken Nachos, Chicken and Beef Soft Tacos and Burritos
- Metrodome (Twins): Buffalo Chicken Bites, Chicken Soft Tacos
- Minute Maid Park (Astros): Astros Grand Slam Sausage Grillers, Cheesesteaks, Chili Dog Sliders, Hamburger Sliders
- Oakland-Alameda County Stadium (A’s): Blazin’ Burger, Buffalo and Sweet & Spicy Chicken Strips and Chicken Bites, Chicken Soft Tacos
- Oriole Park (Orioles): Blazin’ Burger, Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Chicken Mole Burrito, Chicken Soft Tacos
- PNC Park (Pirates): Grilled Ruben Sandwich, Cheesesteak, Blazin’ Burger, Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Turner Field (Braves): Blazin’ Burger, Funnel Cake Fries, Mole Chicken Burrito, Chicken Monster Nachos, Chicken Soft Tacos
In addition, Aramrk is rolling out totally new menus at Kauffman Stadium, Rogers Centre and, of course, Citi Field.
Subscribers to the weekly Ballpark Digest newsletter see articles before they’re posted to the site. You can sign up for a free subscription at the Newsletter Signup Page.