Looking to buy something for that special baseball person in your life, while contributing to a worthy cause? Check out the Eastern League online auction, now in its final five days.
The auction of items donated by Class AA Eastern League teams is slated to end early next week, so it’s not too late to throw in a bid for some pretty unique and remarkable items. Proceeds from the auction are dedicated to a worthy cause: they’ll be donated to relief efforts from the devastating flooding that took place in Binghamton and Harrisburg earlier this fall.
Here’s a list of some of the items for sale in the auction:
- Derek Jeter Authenticated Autographed Baseball
- Portland Sea Dogs Honarary Batkid For A Game
- Bryce Harper Autographed Baseball
- Jose Igelesias Autographed Jersey
- Andrew McCutchen Autographed Bat
- 2011 Trenton Thunder Bobblehead Collection
- Tommy John, Eric Surkamp, Justin Fitzgerald, Javier Lopez Autograph Pack
- Pedro Alvarez, Starling Marte Autograph Pack
- Chris Parmelee Autographed T-Shirt
- Jacob Turner Autographed Baseball
- Luke Scott Autographed Baseball
- Manny Acta, Michael Brantley, Jensen Lewis Autographed Baseball
- JB Cox Photo
- Mike McDade Autographed Bat
- Phil Nevin Autographed Baseball
- Tom Brunansky Autographed Baseball Card
- Anthony Gose Autographed Baseball
- Austin Hyatt Autographed Baseball
Share your news with the baseball community. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a subscriber to the weekly Ballpark Digest newsletter? You can sign up for a free subscription at the Newsletter Signup Page.