The Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Class AAA; International League) are planning major changes to the left-field area of Coca-Cola Park, including a new Tiki Terrace and covered Oasis seating area.
The Red Robin Tiki Terrace, a brand-new hospitality area highlighted by a unique seating overhang in left field, along with the Red Robin Oasis, featuring covered four-seat “islands” directly above the bullpens, encompass the largest reinvestment project in Coca-Cola Park history. The Red Robin Tiki Terrace and Oasis also features an expansive bar and cocktail area open to all ticket holders on a nightly basis beginning in 2012.
“The Red Robin Tiki Terrace and Red Robin Oasis have been designed to offer our fans one of the most unique experiences in all of Minor League Baseball,” said IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes. “This will absolutely be the new ‘hot spot’ within Coca-Cola Park.”
The brand-new Red Robin Tiki Terrace is available for groups of 48 to 64 people on a nightly basis and includes the following:
- 48 fixed seats in an exclusive seating overhang section located directly over the left-field wall.
- A private group hospitality area directly behind the 48 seats featuring access to drink rail and cocktail table seating.
- A two and a half hour all-you-can-eat buffet featuring a tropical-themed menu, traditional ballpark fare and unlimited soft drinks.
- In-Game group recognition on the Iscoreboard.
- “Pig in a Poke” raffle cards for each group member (winners announced during the 8th inning).
- Opportunity for a member of a group to throw out one of the ceremonial First Pitches.
This exclusive area is available for just $37 per person once group hospitality areas go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 2 at 10 a.m. A minimum of 48 tickets is needed to reserve this space. Children 2 and under are free.
The Red Robin Oasis features eight fully covered four-seat “islands” located immediately above the left-field bullpens. Each “island” includes a circular half-table, cocktail-style seating for the four fans in the party and wait service. Four-seat “islands” go on sale on Monday, October 31, at 10 a.m. and are initially available in Nine-Game Mini Plans only at a price of $60 per game for each four-person “island.”
The Red Robin Oasis will have a large pavilion with a 300-square-foot bar open to all ticket holders on a nightly basis. In addition to a wide array of draft and bottled beers, specialty frozen drinks will also be available. The 5,000-square-foot Red Robin Oasis area also includes numerous cocktail tables in a covered setting for use by all fans.
Share your news with the baseball community. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribers to the weekly Ballpark Digest newsletter see features before they’re posted to the site. You can sign up for a free subscription at the Newsletter Signup Page.