They are long overdue: renovations to C.O. Brown Stadium, home to the Battle Creek Bombers (summer collegiate; Northwoods League), are set for the 2014 season.
C.O. Brown Stadium renovations announced
New for 2014: Tbaytel Park
Port Arthur Stadium is no more, as the home of the Thunder Bay Border Cats (summer collegiate; Northwoods League) is now Tbaytel Park after a naming-rights deal.
Renovated Husky Ballpark set to open in March
Another top-notch college-baseball facility emerges, as the University of Washington puts the finishing touches on a renovated Husky Ballpark.
New for 2014: Mid-Plains League
We have a course correction for what was earlier announced as the Great Plains League, as the renamed Mid-Plains League will launch with six member teams in Kansas and Missouri.
Foley Field renovation plan approved
A $10-million renovation of Foley Field at the University of Georgia has been approved by Athletic Association board of directors, after fundraising hit the halfway point.
- Joannes Stadium upgrades approved by Green Bay City Council
- Wilmington Sharks unveil new branding
- Sun Devils prep for final season at Packard Stadium
- LeLacheur Park to host America East Baseball Championship
- Growlers, Bell's Brewery strike ballpark deal
- Bullfrogs pitch Joannes Stadium improvements, hire Darrell Handelsman as coach
- Lawrence-Dumont Stadium renovations debated
- Weather delays work on new SIU ballpark
- Stockton Ports to host WCC tourney
Page 1 of 68